Name of the Organization: Leading MNC
Position Vacant: SME/Manager/Sr. Manager (Analytics)
Domain: Statistical Modeling/Data Analytics/Marketing research
Statistical Analytic will be responsible for managing the model development process covering data preparation, analytical modelling, result interpretation and dissemination of business insights to meet client requirements. She/he would also contribute to process automation and explanation of business insights to clients.
Key Relationships with other functions/teams:
- Coordinate with domain/business teams, data team and account team and client team to understand requirements and develop solutions
- Relationship Team within the organization
- Technology and Support functions
Any other working relationship identified from time to time in the organization
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for business modeling, data preparation, analytical modeling, result interpretation and dissemination of business insights to meet client requirements. Contributes to process automation and explanation of business insights to clients. He should be able to execute on high-level specification of analysis tasks. Attention to details, and quality and correctness of analytic models is very important.
- Must be able to conceptualize business problem esp in collection, campaigns, marketing, forecasting, pricing and develop analytic solution. Define technique and methodology for the solution.
- Should be hands on in developing statistical models using Statistical tools.
- Should have refined communication & presentation skills to support the analytic output.
- Ability to document and present analysis results in a clear, compelling style.
- Highly self motivated and professional. Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver high-quality materials. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be driven to continuously innovate with newer techniques and be able to develop demo models using these statistical techniques to demonstrate concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of business.
- Should drive the importance of data and statistical analysis and how they contributes to optimizing business profitability.
- Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results.
1. At least one year of relevant experience.
2. Preferably a PG background. However, if not a PG at least Graduate in Stats/Economics.
3. Candidate must have knowledge of end-to-end model building experience. Not just a part of the project or reporting work.
4. Typically Logistic Regression / Segmentation/CHAID / CART / Predictive / ARIMA stat techniques
5. No market research / secondary research or Clinical trials background
6. Tool exposure of SAS ( SAS Base / SAS Macro / SAS EG / SAS e-Miner / SAS 9.1/9.2 ) is a must. Not just SPSS
7. Domain or industry exposure into analytics preferred
COMPENSATION-Best in the Industry
If interested please forward your latest resume in MS word format as attachment along with below mentioned details at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further job opportunities please add me @ LinkedIn professional network:
B-27, Lajpat Nagar - II, New Delhi:110024