Marketing Planning Manager: Cardiology
Mumbai | Permanent
- Lead a launch team handling an entire range of Cardiology products
- Opportunity to work for a global MNC with complete P & L responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 pharma MNC Major with a product portfolio covering Pharmaceutical, OTC and nutritional product portfolio across acute & chronic healthcare. With offices all over the globe, our client is a well known name in the healthcare industry and is aggressively growing in terms of acquisitions and new business expansion plans within India.
Reporting to the Head of Cardiology, your job responsibility entails:
- Launching the Cardiology portfolio with a critical care bio molecule.
- Setting the marketing direction for the Cardiology SBU through supervision, profitability and sales, reporting, purchasing, resale pricing, inventory, CRM.
- Establishing and communicating SBU goals and results to team, staffing the PMT and delegating the workload, actively supporting employee growth, and upholding company policies.
- Delivery of divisional sales objectives & market shares as per agreed measures.
- Coordinating and assisting in developing annual budgeting & marketing plans & review the implementation of these programmes, vendors and agencies.
- Reviewing marketing activities including sales call recap, ORG report, CMARC Report, internal sales analysis, and strategy review reports, sales promotional efforts and upcoming promotional plans.
- Analyzing the market, competition & conducting market research to identify opportunities, threats & key issues.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have a full time MBA from a top tier B school with minimum of 7-8 years of work experience in Product Management.
- You should have a relevant experience in Cardiology and critical care portfolio with in depth knowledge of the domain.
- You are a self starter and enthusiastic with influential leadership skills.
- You are a consistent performer and are looking for a jump in your career to spear head a launch team.
What's On Offer
- An attractive remuneration with business accountability role.
Apply for this job-