Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading name in the Telecommunication sector . They have a diverse business portfolio and have created global brands in the telecommunications sector .Their businesses have been structured into three individual strategic business units Mobile services,Tele- Media services and Enterprise Services.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement processes for smoother implementation of tariffs/promos
- Developing product solutions involving tariffs and rate plans
- Review and analyze company's pricing strategy across multiple products and services lines.
- Handle marketing activities
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have a professional marketing qualification from a top tier institute and must have 6-8 years experience in the telecommunication industry .
- In addition, you should have evidence of success in contributing to developing marketing process,including budgetary allocation .
- Further you should have great communication and leadership skills, with an entrepreneurial streak.
What's on Offer - This job gives an opportunity to earn an attractive salary ,great career development and the chance to work in a challenging environment .
To Apply - Click here to apply