We have the following opening with people group.
About People Group
- While People Group can trace it's origins to the beginning of Shaadi.com in 1996, the Group was formally launched by Anupam Mittal in 2004 to explore opportunities in the Internet & Mobile space. In a few short years the group has earned the reputation for being one of the most innovative businesses in India, having developed brands such as Shaadi.com, Makaan.com and Mauj Mobile.
- The group is structured into two different companies - People Interactive and People Infocom.
- People Interactive is the Consumer Internet arm of the Group and owns the parent brand Shaadi.com, under which several successful matrimonial businesses are managed. The company also owns Makaan.com, India"s fastest growing property and real-estate site, as well as Fropper.com, a friendship and social networking service.
- People Group has demonstrated consistent growth year-on-year and today operates with over 800 employees across 12 regional and 3 global offices. In addition, it operates 100 Shaadi Centers in 87 Indian cities
Investors in People Group include Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, Silicon Valley Bank and Citibank.
- Marketing Manager Shaadi.com
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for expanding Shaadi.com mindshare and relevance within key business segments and delivering transformational growth to the Shaadi.com business.
- This includes understanding unique segment needs, refining the product experience, developing and executing communication plans to reach the target segment, and working closely with internal business teams across departments to deliver business results.
1. Developing a deep understanding of Shaadi.com consumer segments across the globe, communities and various Shaadi.com services, to be able to uniquely represent and address each segment.
2. Executing campaigns to manage brand salience of Shaadi.com across the globe via TV / Radio / Print, Ground, Internet / Mobile communication.
3. Driving high consumer visibility for the brand / business line via PR across newspaper / magazine / electronic media, in line with positioning guidelines
4. Implementing marketing transformations across key business processes / practices to drive business growth and consumer satisfaction.
5. Driving strategic relationships with marketing partners to deliver breakthrough visibility & member benefits based on a unique business proposition
6. Working with teams across the company on communication, acquisition, experience activation and service to deliver a world class experience.
1. 4-8 yrs work experience (with minimum of 2 yrs in consumer oriented marketing)
2. Experience working with distributed field sales teams
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Education qualifications: MBA from reputed institute
5. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
Good to have
1. Experience working in an Internet company
Candidates interested in the above position please send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org along with ctc details.
Team Leader - HR
People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.