Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading luxury goods firms globally with a niche portfolio of products, ranging from apparel to watches. With a significant presence in the ASIAPAC region, and having set up operations in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to supplement further expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Considering that our client caters to the niche market segment, you will have to devise a highly customized marketing strategy for the brand.
- Developing and implementing brand strategies with a strong focus on the marketing and general business drivers.
- Coordinating with the other business units to ensure that the marketing strategy is aligned with the overall business goals.
- Managing action plans and critically evaluating all planned brand activities.
- Reviewing and analyzing brand performances with respect to the competitive environment.
The Successful Candidate - You will have a MBA from a premier business school with around 8 years of experience, preferably in the luxury industry. In addition to this, you should have prior experience in managing A&P budget, and liaising with advertising and media agencies. You will have a keen knowledge about strategic marketing and an entrepreneurial insight to drive market expansion. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and communication skills.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to join one of the most well reputed luxury goods firms in the world in a pivotal role offering fast tracked career progression and an attractive salary package.
To Apply - Click here to apply