The role involves marketing and advocating AMCAT, India's largest employability test, to the 10M+ job seekers and tens of thousands of corporations across the Nation to build a sustainable long-term brand. The brand building methodology shall be akin to consumer facing sectors such as FMCG and telecom. On the corporate side, it shall mimic strategies used by product companies such as Microsoft and Google.
The incumbent shall work directly with the senior management to conceptualize brand positioning for our product lines, be responsible for execution through internal team, external agencies and track impact.
He/she shall have the unique opportunity to be involved in branding for both consumers and corporates. The person should show a strong flair for both online and offline marketing strategies.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize brand positioning, develop marketing strategies and be responsible for execution.
- Be involved in planning, conceptualising and executing ATL/BTL strategies.
- Execute campaigns by working with internal teams and external agencies.
- Work with product development teams to develop marketing collateral and marketing campaigns for new product launches.
- Assist in developing case studies and reports based on the pilots conducted with different clients.
- Actively engage with various influencers in the media, institutions, industry bodies and partnering organizations.
- Develop and execute strategies to engage clients post sales by sharing regular updates/otherwise.
- Actively track impact of marketing activities and use the feedback to maximize outreach.
- Strong academic background with 3+ years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in two different firms.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Strong marketing flair with compulsive creativity
- Strong on-ground execution skills
- Analytical mind with a tab on numbers for impact measurement
- Experience in FMCG or telecom sector preferred.
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com