Role: Marketing Manager/Head @ Prakash Snacks
- Prakash Snacks manufactures potato chips and extruded snack foods under the 'Yellow Diamond' brand. It started operations in 2004-05 for making potato chips and diversified into the production of extruded snacks in 2006-07. Prakash Snacks has started its operation a few year back and in a short time, it has established Yellow Diamond, which is recognized as a tongue- tickler of over a million consumers the world over. The company has a sound and effective chain comprising of distributors, stockiest and retailers. They have 350 dealers covering almost 50, 000 outlets in India. The range of products is easily available at every nook & corner and now they are expanding their global presence because of the growing acceptance in more and more countries.
The processing and packaging is done in a fully automatic environment untouched by human hands.
The company is backed by Venture Capital firm Sequoia Capital.
- Handling all brand communication: creation and conceptualization of TV advertising; Managing packing across all products in the portfolio, being responsible for creating and maintaining consistent brand imagery across the portfolio
- Managing media planning and buying: working with the identified resources to help plan and buy media; monitor media plans and ensure optimization of budget
- Creating and executing promos and offers: coming up with creating offers that will appeal to our tg, executing them in a cost-efficient manner
- Supporting sales: working closely with the sales team to identify support areas where marketing could play a role in driving sales.
- Experience in consumer marketing, food services will be nice but not essential; some FMCG experience either in marketing or advertising is a must.
- Should have handled communication and media,
- Experience in creating and implementing consumer promos and offers will be an advantage.
Location: Indore, India
Compensation: Best in the industry
Please apply with following details:
Apply on - email@example.com