We have a manager requirement at WNS Bangalore.
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
- Independently lead a team, providing data based consulting to marketing and strategic business challenges for global FMCG major
- Guide solution development on key business strategy/ marketing/sales /channel and category management and generate insights/ develop analytical solutions leveraging existing research, syndicated, client internal data and other market information for the client.
- Develop scaled solutions for application across client organization, grow business.
- Client relationship management at a senior manager, associate VP/ director level in the Marketing, Strategy development, Commercial Innovation and Insights functions. Develop client champions.
- Develop sound understanding the client’s business challenges, key stake holders, data available and way of applying analysis to business.
- Oversee operations of planning and executing the project work streams from proposal- execution client work progress reviews-final presentation phases
- Own , coach and develop a team of analysts and domain managers, provide thought leadership and guidance to model outputs, coaching them on marketing and analytical frameworks, generating actionable insights and making final business presentations to clients
Competency- Skills & Knowledge/ Values and Behaviours :
- Experience in market research protocols, brand management, consumer insights & analysis: consumer segmentation, opportunity mapping, brand building
- Demonstrated skills in data interpretation, analytical thinking, developing analytical constructs to marketing challenges
- Experience in using research and market data to draw consumer insights and derive marketing plans will be preferred
- Should have clarity of thought and strong communication skills
- Should have an idea/ interest in application of quantitative techniques to guide marketing and business strategy
Please send your resume to Padmavathy.Punitham@wns.com