MBA with Biotech or pharma experience (approx 8 years post MBA) - potentially experience in US or Europe.
Assignments would include strategic marketing (product) and B2B or Corporate affairs (policy development and execution).
With specific experiences including:
- Developed product positioning
- Collaborated with R& D or Medical to drive clinical trials and publications strategy;
- Led symposia or congress presentations planning;
- Developed and managed relationships with thought leaders (external) and sales force (internal)
- Led the development of policy positions (e.g. public policy) and planned / executed communications.
- Exhibited high EQ; coached and developed team consisting of people with a variety of talents and with varying levels of professional experiences
Roles & Responsibilities
- External Business Communications
- Develop and articulate business positioning and policies - by leading discussions across Biologics leadership and driving competitive analysis to understand positions of competitors; also liaise with partner, if applicable on policy issues and implications.
- Develop communication strategy to disseminate business positioning information in the public domain and execute strategy. In the long run, become the spokesperson for Biologics in the external media (example Congresses or Biosimilars meetings, etc.)
Product Strategy and Communications
- Lead product life-cycle planning in order to help achieve the revenue potential of the product; coordinate with cross-functional partners and alliance account managers.
- Support products through leading the preparation of marketing materials based on data and conversion of data into marketing ready materials.
- Disseminate materials and execute through appropriate channels.
- Manage business events (example launch or regional meeting) with and/or across partners for product launches.
- Partner with internal cross-functional partners (especially medical) and external collaborators (including consultants and thought leaders) and provide input on clinical trials planning, data collection, soliciting feedback and on disseminating information through publications and scientific and medical presentations.
- Provide guidance on policies related to investigator-initiated studies.
- Partner with internal legal and alliance account managers to understand and resolve legal issues (with implications for the product across partners).
- Develop internal communications from biologics for the larger organization.
- Lead communications development across functions for routine updates to internal stakeholders including senior leadership and corporate communications.
- Manage internal business events.
Leadership and Coaching
- Lead and coach team of strategy and communications professionals including creative staff to deliver on objectives.
- Set goals for team in line with divisional objectives and deliverables; review and report on progress and deliver results.
- Recruit as needed and engage / motivate team.
- Lead and influence cross-functionally without direct authority.
Please send your resume to email@example.com