Position Title - Senior Manager
Function & Specialization - Marketing & Communications
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - MBA (Marketing)
Experience - 7 to 12 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A multinational Asset Management Company.
- Aid in developing a robust marketing plan & manage the implementation of the same to meet set objectives
- Close co-ordination with media & creative agencies to ensure timely execution of marketing campaigns across all media
- Vendor development & management.
- Manage on-going distributor engagement initiatives like rewards & recognition program, training programs, etc.
- Manage the production & logistics involved in distribution of marketing collaterals, application forms, offer documents across the network
- Co-ordinating with the Compliance team to ensure that required regulatory norms in marketing communication are adhered to and ensuring that all regulatory requirements for the AMC in terms of statutory advertising and disclosures through the use of advertising media, are fulfilled on time.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, and supervise the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Oversee corporate communications including Media, Public Relations, white papers, seminars and events collateral materials.
- Conceive and direct product marketing campaigns by analyzing product range, industry trends & competition analyses.
- Conceptualize & Plan Promotional Events, Launch Activities, Product Promotions.
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com