Our client a leading IT MNC at Chennai is looking a Marketing Communications Manager who will be responsible for formulating the external & internal communications strategy, content development and execution plan across the channels to build the brand and enhance our positioning among external & internal stakeholders.
- Experience in marketing and other broad range of marketing and business related roles in technology companies
- Must have a writing background and previous experience with creating marketing collateral, press releases and white papers.
- Experience with managing a Web-site and/or portal for content and performance against standard web metrics.
- Experience with e-marketing campaigns (Webinars, e-mail, search
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing communications function, including development of presentations, collateral, positioning documents and sales tools to support sales & marketing function and HR function
- Build communications calendar, PR plan, and content for campaigns & periodic circulars.
- Create and manage direct/indirect marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and account mining.
- Create Organization style guide and manage company’s brand image and consistency
- Work with solutions development teams to understand the benefits of our offerings and build a communication strategy to take the same to target audience in the marketplace
- Translate complex technical solutions in to easy to comprehend marketing messages
- Administer the company’s Web-site including overall positioning, content and messaging as well as promotion of brand through periodic blogs.
- Work with industry analysts and PR agency to build our brand presence and recognition in relevant forums.
Educational Qualification: MBA
Please share your profiles to email@example.com
Saaki and Argus Consulting