Job Description – Marketing Analytics Consultant
Analytics Quotient (AQ) provides analytics-powered insights and consulting solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers.
Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the world’s largest beverage companies
- A North American confectionary major
- The world’s largest full service restaurant company
- A North American retail major
We are a fast-growing, ambitious organization and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Every associate of AQ is a co-owner and we offer roles that combine fast growth & high ownership.
We currently have an opening for a Marketing Analytics Consultantto service our retail client, one of the leading players in this space.
- Work closely with the insights team to deliver campaign evaluation aimed at improving DM campaigns as well as understanding underlying consumer behavior
- Perform data mining or statistical analyses that help detect consumer behavioral patterns and translate findings into business actions that ultimately lead to improved financial results
- Understand business requirements, conceptualize analysis framework, define data requirements, guide the analyst team on the analysis, and report/discuss results
- Manage a team of analysts working on the deliverables as well as the associated process
- Collaborate with the larger AQ team to provide client support and develop solutions.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Take a leadership role in implementing systems development and improvement in data analysis
ESSENTIAL SKILLSAND QUALITIES
- Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the retail/ Direct Marketing domain.
- SAS & SQL - experience with large data sets required. Retailer database experience is ideal.
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Able to form relationships, build trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Master’s degree from a top tier B-school will be ideal. At least 3 years of CRM related analytics experience (Direct Marketing or Retail expertise would be ideal).
- Candidates with a major in quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, and Economics) from a top tier school will also be considered. At least 4 years of experience required.
SALARY & OTHER DETAILS
- Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards.
- Additionally, stock options will be provided.
Please send cover letter and resume with the subject line containing ‘Marketing Analytics Consultant’ to email@example.com