Role Market Development Manager
Experience 3 + EXPERIENCE
Location - Mumbai
Company Leading Media group
- Creation of New business models
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities, envision new and innovative direction/growth paths for the business model.
- Ideation, conceptualization and presentation of business plans to the leadership teams and management committees.
- Identify New Clients/Clusters- Responsible for identifying new geographies, new client domains for business expansion and market penetration.
- To track, understand and capture industry trends and percolate the information to the customers and internal teams as and when necessary.
- Responsible for managing the lifecycle of an opportunity till the delivery and working patterns are stabilized and strengthened.
- Strategy Development- Drive strategies along with ownership and through team work.
- Engaging the prospective clients with important internal stake holders.
- Building and managing relationships with identified clients; develop rapport with the leadership teams.
Education & Experience
- MBA from top tier B-Schools like IIM,ISB,XLRI,MDI,S.P.Jain,FMS etc (Batch 2007,2008,2009)
- Relevant Experience in Corporate strategy of leading Media or Consulting organizations.
- Domain understanding of Media will be an added advantage
- Smart, independent and out- of- the box thinkers.
- Self- starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to engage audience at senior levels.
Please mail your updated CV with your recent passport size photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org