Manager - Market risk
The Opening is with a Leading Consulting Company.
Following are the details
- Advise Banks and Capital Market Institutions on a wide range of Credit & Counterparty Risk Management topics.
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on credit risk related topics.
- Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of company's Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
- Help build risk practice by conducting interviews for recruitment both laterally and through campus.
- Support practice development through various support activities like staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- At least seven years risk management experience at a Financial Services institution (Commercial bank, investment bank/ broker-dealer, or retail lender), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Credit and Counterparty Risk
- Pricing, Risk Reporting, Economic Capital and Capital Management
- Risk Regulation & Compliance
- Risk Governance, Strategy and Policy
- Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
- Familiarity with lending products and/or financial instruments across equity, fixed income, derivatives and securitization space
- Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID etc.
- Experience in established and latest risk technologies/products like Moody’s Risk Analyst, SAS Risk Solutions, KMV Portfolio Manager, Risk Calc, etc.
- Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in risk.
- Strong academic background. Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
If Interested, Kindly forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com