Urgent Job Opening – Manager – WFM for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Bangalore.
We are looking for Manager – WFM for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Bangalore.
Relocation Expenses involved will not be borne by the client.
Our Client is a major player in a fast expanding public services and outsourcing market. Our Client operates in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Over 30% of its turnover comes from outside the UK, and the range of our activities varies from region to region. More than 70,000 employees deliver mission-critical services to government and private clients in over 30 countries.
They provide a hallmark of the services in IT & BPO outsourcing, local government, home affairs, defense, science, nuclear, health, education, welfare to work and to the private sector.
Languages - English with (any one south Indian languages mandatory )
Salary - 6 L Max (incl all)
Work experience - 7+ years, Minimum 4 year with relevant experience
Core Job Purpose
- Forecasting for volumes, AHT, shrinkages etc.
- Scheduling, Roistering, Reporting & Analysis and ensures accuracy of forecasts.
- Interaction with Operations/Client to understand staffing requirements and reporting.
- Calculating staffing requirements for the forecasted volumes
- Plan for the impact of special events on the forecasts
- Analyze daily call trends and adjust forecast when necessary
- Ensures service level goals are met
- Manage WFM team for operations and support
- Make project plans and lead
- Check daily reports, add value and suggest alterations in reporting.
- Manage site WFM teams to support SLA's
- Resolve escalated issues and requests from site management
- Route cause analysis of SLA deviations, action plan development and resolution
- Monitor Attendance, Drive efficiencies, control leakages
- Consolidate remotely operated accounts to present management with a single view
- Produce and analyze daily efficiency reports, on the cost levers, find ways to optimize revenue with the given resources, handling the billing data for the BU
- Oversees the accurate compilation and distribution of information and reports to stakeholders
- Handling customer escalations
- Conducting reviews at regular intervals
- Would be responsible for analyzing trends and daily MIS to track leakages in the system
- Setting performance targets, measure, monitor and highlight issues for individual CSR's and Team
- People management responsibilities
If the above profile suits you, please forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details at email@example.com
Total Exp :
BPO Exp (Yrs) :
Exp in WFM :
South India Language Known :
Current Team Span :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :