Manager - Tax (Indirect + International)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
- Attractive Salary
- Be a part of a renowned team
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Investment Bank with its corporate group in Gurgaon. With their efforts to expand within the India business, they are looking to hire for a Manager in their Tax team.
Reporting into a Senior Manager, the role will be expected to take on a higher level of ownership and responsibility in ensuring all taxation deliverables are met, on time and at the required high level of quality. Other responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in new taxation transitions from oversees market and therefore manage the risks that rapid change and growth give rise to.
- Tax related balance sheet reconciliations. I
- Income tax calculations for Group entities worldwide.
- Global withholding tax processes.
- Indirect tax calculations.
- Tax registrations.
- Group transfer pricing process.
The Successful Applicant
You should be Qualified Chartered Accountant with international tax accounting and statutory reporting experience. Big 4 tax background preferred. Exposure to Indirect taxes + International Tax would be a must. Experience of IFRS/USGAAP would be preferred.
What's On Offer
A great chance to take forward a growing business within the Indian Setup. Attractive Salary.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I26200. Please apply online using the form below.