We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for a Manager– Strategy M&A with one of our clients based out of Gurgaon .
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Strategy Practice: The Strategy practice within the GTIN organization focuses on delivering strategy projects across industries in the core offerings of Corporate Strategy, M&A and Operating Model Strategy amongst others.
This role is for a Manager in the Strategy practice who will focus on Mergers and Acquisitions projects with clients across multiple geographies including the US, Europe, India and Asia Pacific. The nature of work will include typical M&A projects like target screening, synergy identification and Post Merger Integration.
Key accountabilities :
- Project Delivery and Management: Lead small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for global clients, manage project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, manage stakeholders and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions. This may include:
- Working with client to define, plan and execute global change approach
- Leading or supporting execution of change activities
- Leading change and communication activities for a global/regional deployment
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities. Business development responsibilities will be two-fold help win projects with clients and generate internal business for GTIN from the global practice
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, provide M&A related training and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities
Key knowledge and skills:
- Experience in working on multiple M&A consulting projects with at least one experience of being involved in an end to end project across the whole lifecycle of an M&A engagement
- A minimum of 8 years of consulting experience of which the last 2+ years should be specific to M&A
- Experience of working on multiple strategy projects
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School ONLY
- Global exposure will be desirable
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.