TATA - BSS | Manager/Sr Manager - Business Development
TBSS is among the Largest Third party Outsourced Customer Service Providers in India, serving domestic as well as international customers. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Sons and part of the 142 year old Tata Group. Commenced operations as an independent entity in 2004, today has transformed as a leading integrated end- to -end outsourcing service providers with over 8000 employees spread across India and US serving a global clientele
We provide value-added contact centre services across Telecom, Travel, Hospitality, Insurance, Media, Retail, HealthCare, and Utility.
For further information please visit: http://www.tata-bss.com/site/overview.html
Position Summary: Lead, Manage & Responsible for Business Development activities in assigned territories
Role and Responsibilities-
Meet Revenue targets:
- Engage with clients, generate leads and manage a pipeline to deliver Annual target for revenues. Sell TBSS portfolio of services.
Follow Sales processes:
- Generate leads, maintain accurate client contact details and perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business.
- Keep abreast of relevant competitive offerings, understanding both their strengths and weaknesses.
- Build long term relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Build excellent rapport and understand the decision making process at each account.
- Raise profile of TBSS and its products within the organizations creating demand for our products and services.
- Determine client needs and constantly be aware of opportunities to up sell to an organization.
- Any Graduate, MBA is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sales;preferably BPO Services
For further details contact
Nageshwar - email@example.com