Talent Unbound is an Executive Search Firm based out of Mumbai
Our client is a well-diversified, financial services company focused on wealth creation for all its customers, such as institutional, corporate, HNI and retail. Our client is seeking a Manager Research (Thematic/ Strategy) for their Institutional Equities team
Position: Manager Research (Thematic/ Strategy)
Experience: 3 - 5 years in writing for a newspaper or a financial periodical and high degree of General awareness..
Qualification: Post graduation in Mass Communication / Journalism or MA in Economics/Political Sciences
- Summarizing the various reports published by the company
- Initiating and Writing reports on current market / economy / political themes.
- To co-ordinate with the research team for cross-sector thematic reports, analyze the information, and draft a strategy / thematic report.
- To conduct qualitative research on Companies engaged in different business, across countries; by using different search engines, subscribed databases, government records, stock exchanges and other Public domain information, as per the requirement and scope of research.
Key Competencies required
- Behavioral: Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills, Relationship Management with the team
- Technical: Excellent writing skills, Quick learner & Adaptable, eye for details
Please mail your interest along with your profile or refer friends to email@example.com