Reports to AVP
Deptt - Service Process Management
Company - Corporate Office of a leading MNC Telecom Company
The position is responsible for driving key initiatives and strategies towards two projects
Regulatory Projects and Back Office Outsourcing Projects.
This role is to plan, execute, and finalize the projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The role also includes defining the project's objectives from perspective of Custome Services expectations and oversee business testing and quality control through the project life cycle.
Project rollout pan India
- Create and executes project plan and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. i.e.Evaluation, Prioritization and Implementation of business critical change requests for both the projects
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Plan & schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Estimate &identify the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholdersin a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality of delivery.
- Identifies and minimizes risk on projects.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Project Financial and Accounting
- Regulatory Projects
- Back Office Outsourcing
- Track & report the project budget, expense etc
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition and tracks project profitability
- Facilitate & develop the respective team members who are part of the project
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate resources.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Requirement BE / MBA with hands on experience of at least 3 years in handling large projects. Project Management tools, MS Projects, MS Visio etc
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org