Manager e-Commerce and Online Sales – Reebok India Company
IND – Gurgaon
Reebok is looking for an Assistant Manager - Home Shopping & Online Sales, who can ensure that the sales targets and hence the Gross profit targets are realized by efficiently managing the Supply Chain. This position requires good communication skills and analytical skills.
Experience: 5 to 8 yrs
To ensure that the sales targets and hence the gross margins are realized. To manage the Supply Chain by coordinating with all the key interfaces and manage the inventory. Also, to coordinate the television airing and analyze the sales during the airing period.
- Strategic Planning: Responsible for strategic account planning for the team for account growth.
- Primary Sales Targets - To achieve Primary Sales target for accounts handled as per annual plan
- Secondary Sales Target - To collect and analyze the secondary sales data of each account. Also, to achieve 30% same account growth.
- Collections as per net ROR - To follow up on collections as and when due. To resolve mismatches / shortages in consignments and complete account reconciliation regularly.
- Achieve Gross Margin and account reconciliations as per annual plan - To achieve GP target for each account as per annual plan for overall monthly / annual GP target. To maximize GP by selling at higher margins to customers / pressing product teams to source products at lesser cost
- Product Development – To develop products in coordination with the product team as per the requirement of the customers. To sell the customized products to each customer every season as per the annual plan
- Pre-Orders & Order Generation - To book pre-orders with each account as per annual plan during Trade Shows. To process monthly pre-orders and follow up with product teams for timely delivery. To generate orders for new accounts and process them. To conceptualize SMU line for specific accounts with product teams and sell the same to the customers.
- Inventory Management – To liquidate system inventory by selling to existing / institutional channels. Also, to liquidate distributor inventory by achieving 100% sell through for pre-orders and through sales to new accounts
- Coordinating Television airing – To coordinate product availability and other collaterals for TV airing. To ensure airing happens as per schedule. To analyze the sales during the airing and plan for liquidating unsold inventory.
- Supply Chain - To process the pre-orders, get Pos, and coordinate dispatches. To arrange samples for shoot / ordering. Also, to coordinate dispatches, returns from warehouse / distributors
- New Accounts: To take initiative in identifying, approaching and closing deals with new accounts. Also, to take initiative in targeting relevant institutions for bulk deals. Liquidate inventory to new accounts / institutions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic IT / Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Windows, Adobe Photoshop
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of supply Chain Management
- Strong commercial knowledge
- A MBA degree
Facts: Location India, Gurgaon
Job Type Full-time E
ducation MBA graduate
Travel Extent 25% - 50%
Department Key Accounts
Please share your CVs with current and expected CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org