Shifts window: 10 am to 10 pm
Lead Generation – Contribute to developing the revenue pipeline of the Company.
The role contribute to the sales pipeline expansion and revenue growth of the organization. This role required combination of analytical, marketing and execution skills that require identifying or creating a need, showcasing Genpact capabilities in relation to customer needs and influencing customers to engage and purchase Genpact services. The key stakeholders for this role are Sales or Business Development Leaders / Marketing Leaders and Business Leaders.
The role requires the person to understand the business and try generate leads that will help in generating further revenues.
- Drive corporate lead generation initiatives that involve approaching senior executives at high-potential targets.
- End-to-end ownership of target identification, content creation and outreach
- Develop and implement Lead Nurturing Campaigns for prospects identified by various marketing initiatives across the company.
- Work with cross functional teams like Marketing and Operations to collate relevant content and implement successful Lead Nurturing Campaigns that leverage multiple to-go-market channels.
Objective: conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Ready
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, with a proven ability to track progress and undertake the required follow-up to maximize lead conversion
- Research Experience: Comfortable with search engines & databases such as Capital-iq, IDC etc.
Work experience background required( describe work exp of suitable candidates):
- Experience with designing and running lead generation campaigns
Years of experience (Mention Range):
- 5+ years marketing experience with large organization(s), specifically BPO
- Ability to thrive as an independent contributor
- Marketing and communication – verbal and written
- Strong execution and program management skills
- Balance of analytical and innovative mindset
- Commercially Savvy
Please send your resume to email@example.com