1. Organization - A leading Private Sector Bank
2. Location - Mumbai
3. Position - Manager - Internal Audit
4. Experience - Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Internal Audit in Banking
5. Qualification - Preferably a CA (not compulsory if the candidate has good relevant experience)
6. Job Description -
a. Coordinating with Inspection and Audit team for preparing a scope of the Concurrent audit
b. Supporting Offsite Audit Initiatives and coordinating with the Concurrent and Internal Auditors for various offsite monitoring activities.
c. Liaise within Audit Department for ACE and ACB report submission
d. Help higher authorities in developing new processes and policies needed for effective audit
e. Monitor Audit Report closures
f. Handling Compliance related matters of the department
g. Follow up on pending audit issues
h. Oversight of issue closure database updates
i. Responsible for correct archiving of all documents following the completion of the audit engagement
How to apply:
- Fill in details here (Compulsory) - http://tinyurl.com/5u7637t
- Send resume to email@example.com
- For Queries / Clarifications:Please mention concerns in the mail. We will call you back.
- Important Info - Please mention job code in the subject line of the mail.