About the Team:
The inside sales team is responsible for supporting the Field Sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle to develop Qualified Sales Opportunities. The team also works closely together with the industry and field marketing teams to follow-up on global marketing campaigns/events/conferences and seminars.
- Needs to generate qualified opportunities per quarter within target industry accounts – each opportunity should contain: Diagnosis of the prospect’s business pains, Company solution identification, understanding of prospects’ infrastructure, understanding of the procurement process and budgets.
- Extensive territory planning in designated International region and prospect research within specific industry verticals and company solutions.
- Ability to develop a compelling proposition for each prospect interaction & close co-operation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities and all other inbounds.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within the sales database & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, D&B and other avenues of social media.
- Creates quotes within the designated territory and supports the sales team on up-selling and cross-selling initiatives.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or commerce.
Overall Experience: 2-4 years or equivalent experience and some prior experience of the finance functions specially Accounts receivables
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Team player with willingness to work closely with others.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible, & extremely detail oriented.
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director level contacts.
- Proven experience of being persuasive, influential and professional.
- Experience and understanding of the Internet and related services.
- Knowledge of which tools and press publications to use to support research in the above industries
- Can express their ideas in persuasive emails and other written communications.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org