Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Fund Accounting
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with its finance COE based out Gurgaon. Since they are bringing in new work from different geographies and are looking to expand their fund management business globally, they are looking to hire a CA with relevant fund management experience.
Job Description - Reporting into AVP, your key responsibilities would include:
- Accounting for funding structures
- Calculate management gross-up income on funding deals
- Provide decision support for new funding deals
- Funding remittances between the business groups and central business units
- Transfer Pricing accounting for the Group Central hedge accounting
- Prepare standard management reports
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities
The Successful Candidate - CA 2003/05 batch. You must have relevant experience within fund management for atleast 3 years. Accounting for the funding and managing transfer pricing for the team is what our client is looking for. Exposure to banking products would be preferable.
What's on Offer - Excellent exposure to senior management.
To Apply - Click here to apply