Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Global Investment Bank with their Finance and Analytics COE present PAN INDIA. In their effort to expand their operations in India, they are looking to recruit a Manager - Finance Control in their Calcutta Set-up.
Job Description - Reporting into the VP and handling a team of qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Closing and Reporting of books of accounts on a monthly basis and ensure accuracy of financials.
- Managing funds on a daily basis to ensure they are utilised in an appropriate manner and excess funds are invested as per the existing guidelines.
- Timely delivering financials to all the stakeholders.
- Ensuring necessary process controls are in place and guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Coordinating for Internal and External Audit
- Coordinating with various functional departments and site finances.
The Successful Candidate - CA with 5/6 years of post qualification experience within Finance Control (including accounting and reporting, audit, tax, review of financial statements) in Financial Services. You must have strong knowledge of IGAAP. Strong working knowledge of MS EXCEL and Peoplesoft would be preferred.
What's on Offer - Be a part of a growing set up with increasing foot prints within Finance and Analytics.
To Apply - Click here to apply