Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Equity / Venture Capital
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is an International Private Equity player with a growing portfolio of investments across the globe and over $ 5 billion funds under management. The company invests into emerging markets and has won many awards for the same.With business expanding rapidly, a position within the finance team has arisen.
Job Description - Reporting to Senior Manager Finance, you would be responsible for:
- Consolidating, analyzing & reviewing monthly numbers for the group entities
- Finalizing cost reports & management accounts with proper documentation of all variances
- Assisting in the annual budgeting & forecasting process
- Preparing management reports & performing analysis for top management time to time
- Assisting in cash flow management
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA with 4-5 years of experience in month end closing and reporting. Good communication and presentation along with the ability to work within tight deadlines would be key.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity to work in a Private Equity firm and expand your knowledge. Excellent salary with a strong bonus structure.
To Apply - Click here to apply