Mentioned below is the JD for the role of Manager - Communication and Campaign:
WHAT WE DO
“FINO is an integrated technology platform and delivery channel, enabling sourcing and servicing on a large scale to world’s micro customers.”
FINO headquartered in Mumbai, India, is the leading integrated technology solutions and services provider of high quality, low cost in-house technology and workforce to acquire and service customers for institutions like Banks, Microfinance Institutions, Government entities, Insurance companies enabling them to deliver financial services and products to micro customers.
FINO’s vision is to provide innovative technical & management services for the masses, in both financial and non-financial domains making a positive impact on their living standards and creating wealth for all stakeholders.
FINO has attracted a senior, respected management team, which is unrivalled in its ability to convert this opportunity into a successful operation. With inspirational leadership and top-class employee strength & motivation, FINO is experiencing tremendous growth.
FINO is servicing more than 30 million consumers in India with its products and services.
More on FINO available at www.fino.co.in
To achieve a breakthrough in the scale, relevance and reach of financial services for the un-served and underserved masses throughout the world
Join FINO to experience new wave of leadership and business vision.
A place for you to challenge yourself and do real good through business innovation!!!
- Responsible for creating product marketing strategies , B2B & B2C
- Own and manage the product marketing plans(ATL,BTL)
- Liaison with product teams to prepare positioning, messaging and collaterals, both internal & external
- Own and create customer case studies and business success stories , B2B & B2C
- Responsible for quality check on website content
- Liaison with Strategy Planning team to gather market research & business intelligence insight, feeds to develop knowledge portal for internal purposes
- Maintain market research repository/tool for sharing information, including analyst reports, PR stories, Best Practises, Customer Case Studies
- Attend conferences and competition events to gather valuable insight on market/competition
- Liaison with sales and conduct extensive secondary research on competition and business intelligence - product, operations, business models etc
- Liaison and closely with Corpcom to execute marketing plans
- Oversee documents to be released/published by the business management & growth function to maintain quality & consistency
- Campaign Mangement,Co- ordation with Agency.
Qualification:PG in Marketing,Branding,Communication.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org