Job Title: Manager – Business Process Excellence
- Identification & documentation of critical business processes.
- Building up the process from the scratch.
- Conduct process / Surveillance audit
- Identification & closure of process nonconformities.
- Ensuring correct measurement standard for all the business Processes
- Recommend & deploy quality tools for productivity augmentation
- Publish monthly CTQ dashboards
- Identify opportunity for cost management program.
- Conceive & deliver Quality Awareness Programs
- Continually update self knowledge on competition activities, industry news & business insights.
Job Location: NOIDA
Industry: Virtual Retail
Job Role: Manager – Business Process Excellence
Employment Status: Full Time
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal Stakeholders.
- Well versed with quality methodologies
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills.
- Exposure to multi culture work environment.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Willingness to Learn.
- Planning & organizing.
- PGDBM / MBA – Operations with certification in Quality
To Apply Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08042869300 X 27