Branch Operations Manager - Bangalore
Branch Management including Achieving Targets, Targets are designed to increase market share
- Staff Management
- Maximising Individual & Team Performance
- Implementation of systems & procedures
- To absorb and retain knowledge as an overview of different countries that the company is active in with base knowledge of Universities in portfolio
- Handling students from counselling and client satisfaction perspective.
- The company enforces zero tolerance on dissatisfied clients
- Training & Development
- Marketing /Monitoring Overview
- Ensure that high level of ethical standards & integrity is maintained in all operational practices of the company
- Well connected, professionally qualified candidate, 10+ years of experience in service, insurance, banking industry, education related an advantage.
- Thrive on challenges & pressure & have the ability to take a growing operation into the stratosphere.
- Manage current operations & bring major emerging projects into fruition.
- Persuasive and articulate communicator with an ability to retain professional distance and boundaries.
- Collaborative management style, but with the confidence to make occasionally difficult and unpopular decisions
- Proven uncompromising ethics & integrity
- Leadership skills
- Hands-on with ability to lead from the front
- Experience in Training and Development
- Strategic orientation, business acumen
- Good Public Relation & marketing skills
- Diligent & detail-oriented
- Should have positive attitude, passion, enthusiastic and energetic
Salary: Rs 7 - 10 Lacs per annum( Negotiable depending upon the profile)
Interested candidates can send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org