Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Global Financial Services firm based out of Gurgaon. They are looking for a strong analytical finance professional to join their Management Reporting team. The company has been witnessing growth worldwide and is a strong brand name to be associated with.
Job Description - Reporting to the AVP of the business unit, you would be responsible for the management of budgeting and Opex reporting. Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Close collaboration with Finance, Pricing and Virtual office team to perform financial analysis, forecasting, tracking investment spends in order to optimize the cost for the business managers.
- Furthermore you would be responsible for performing cost center variance analysis and identify risks and opportunities in the P&L.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a MBA Finance/CA with 6-7 years of relevant working experience within large Financial institutions.
- You must have performed Opex reporting and worked within cost saving initiatives in the past.
- You should be highly analytical with strong understanding of financial evaluation and strong Excel skills.
What's on Offer - The role offers a unique opportunity for someone working within the Financial Analysis/Mgmt reporting function within the Opex world to join a truly recognized brand.
To Apply - Click here to apply