Job Description for Sr. Manager / Manager, Management & Operational Reporting
Job Title: Sr. Manager / Manager
Department: Management & Operational Reporting
Summary of Profile:
- Business Analysis related to operational / analytical projects
- Management reporting on the key metrics and performance indicators to the executive management
- Operational and exception reporting to the various business units in loan servicing
Summary of essential job function:
- Manage a staff of analysts
- Assist in various Operational Analytical Projects involving business analysis
- Management Reporting
- Understand the mortgage banking business in detail, and prepare scheduled/adhoc reports around key performance metrics like delinquency, prepayments, advances etc.
- Enhancements to the existing reports
- Automation of the existing reports
- Introduction of new reports that aid in strategic business decision making
- Operational and Exception Reporting
- Understand business requirements of various business units like Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Special Servicing, Legal, Real Estate Owned and Cashiering.
- Translate the business requirements into presentable report templates and take the business units approval on the same.
- Perform relevant business analysis and create the reports
- Constantly look for opportunities to create efficiencies in the team by making processes more efficient and automating scheduled reports
- Total work-experience of 4+ years
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Services industry, preferably Mortgage Servicing
- Proficient in the use of SQL, Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Graduate degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics/ Mathematics/Engineering
- Post-graduate degree in Finance MBA (Finance) / PGDBM / CFA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to Priyanka.Solanki@ahmsi3india.com