Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Corporate Finance
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a NASDAQ listed market leader in the industry with a strong brand equity in the Indian Market. Their unique business model is one of the biggest success stories in the recent past. They business is driven by a group of young, high calibre professionals.They have an aggressive organic and inorganic growth plan. The opportunity is in their Global HQ based out of Gurgaon
Job Description - Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be a part of the core strategic team and closely work with interdepartmental teams. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in formulation of inorganic strategy of the Company Study the market and identify potential acquisition targets
- Analyzing the targets in sync with Company overall business strategy and come up with recommendations
- Initiate discussions with the potential targets with or without the support of a banker
- Provide end to end support post closing deal Provide support in funds raising or corporate finance activity
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be an CA/MBA from a Top Tier B-School with 5-7 years of post qualification experience in Consulting/Private Equity/Investment Banking preferably Buy SideŁ.
- You will be required to be a part of an in house M&A role for a growing corporate to support the inorganic strategy and post acquisition M&A activities.
- You must have an exposure to an end-to -end M&A transaction, including the front-ending of the process.
- You must have above average communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer - A opportunity to move to a leading player in the Industry.
To Apply - Click here to apply