EXECUTIVE HIRING is looking for Logistics & Operations Manager - Modern Trade for a MNC FMCG MAJOR based at MUMBAI.
The position Reports to - VP Logistics & Customer Operations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- An Engg. + Post Grad in Operations from a Premiere B. School with around 7-8 years ( preferably 04/05 batchers ) of work exp. in Logistics & Customer Operations in a MNC FMCG only needs to apply.
- Volume, Revenue, OI delivery
- Accountable for delivering the actions against the Customer Roadmaps/Plans.
- Support Customer revenue and volume targets by executing the Order Processing and improving supply chain processes.
- Deliver the Customer Key Performance Indicators (CFR, OSA, OI, Sales Phasing, DSO and Customer KPIs).
- Maintain good working relationships with our Customers. Work with Sales and Customers to build Kraft business.
Replenishment Process & Strategy
- Forecasting and fulfilling Customer demand Kraft DC to Customer DC/Store forecast.
- Execution of supply side of Customer Collaboration CPFR, Promotions, JEM, etc.
- Partner with Customer and Sales to create Customer deliverable plans.
- Responsible for communicating specific Customer requirements to Product Supply.
- Ensure Customer specific demand and inventory requirements are communicated to Product Supply to facilitate a replenishment plan that will deliver the agreed CFR, WOS and OSA.
- Ensure transparency regarding potential inventory risks (high or low) at the Customer and communicate them to the Business team.
Relationship and Process Development
- Engage Customers in new Initiatives to stay ahead of industry and maintain the status of preferred supplier.
- Build partnerships with Sales and Customers with effective communication.
- Leveraging business and Customer information to create a competitive advantage for Kraft.
- Deliver excellent results according to Customer Manager objectives
If this of interest to you, please forward your resume at email@example.com mentioning your current compensation
Linkedin profile : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/executive-hiring/17/538/677