Job description – HR/Location Head
Location – Pune
This position reports to Head - HR and will act as the HR lead for Pune location in addition to working as the HR –Lead for a Financial services business vertical. The purpose of this role is to closely monitor the employee engagement levels and work upon initiatives that would engage talent and increase retention. This role will also be responsible for driving the Sr. management grooming initiatives.
Responsibilities would also include:
Strategy / Governance / Policy:
- Provides strategic HR support related to human capital management that enables client managers handle their teams.
- He will be part of the HR policy formulation committee
- Propagates use of HR best practice among HR BU partners and line managers.
Leadership / Management:
- Acts as interface and advisory point of contact to the HR BU partners handling client specific HR needs
- May manage functionally/ regionally aligned HR BU partners across Company.
Client / Employee Relations:
- Acts as key advisor and SPOC on HR policies and practices to business/ Operations leads. Attends and actively participates in all stakeholder team meetings.
- Facilitates development of work culture and climate to meet business and employee needs.
- Liaison with colleagues in other locations and divisions on HR issues and initiatives
- Supports, coaches, and advises Client Managers in resolution of critical individual HR cases.
- Provides HR advisory services to client groups on all HR related processes and issues
- Recognized as a trusted HR advisor to the management team(s) of assigned client departments/ divisions.
- Review employee grievances/ complaints. Lead and/or support investigation and mitigation as required while working with Employee Relations and Line Management.
Functional / Process Group:
- He will handle the Sr. management development initiatives via customized career planning, coaching and personal development initiatives
- He will also handle the organization level employee engagement initiatives using Company HR BU partnership framework
- He will work with the Project team to review and revise competency framework as and when needed
- He will be part of the Company ADCs ( Assessment – Development Centers )
Familiarity with Competency framework, coaching/mentoring process, Career and Succession planning, Assessment Centers would be preferable.
Qualifications & Experience:
Candidate should be an MBA from Premier B-School (IIMs, XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD/SIBM preferable) with over all experience of about 10-12 yrs with at least 2 yrs experience in handling Performance management system and Career planning initiatives.
Salary: CTC : 27 – 32 lakhs
Please send your resume to email@example.com