Role Name - Location Head FMG
Final Education BE / BTech
Experience Level - >10 YEARS
1. Edn – Engg + Mgt
2. Exp – 15 + years 3.
Key competencies :
- A good leader who can lead a team effectively to manage large operations.
- Resourceful and seasoned professional experienced in regular operations of running/startup of office and technical facilities covering corporate real estate services, coordination of projects and establishment of administrative policies and guidelines for coordinated and smooth operations & Property Management.
- Results-driven, decisive leader with proven success in collaborating with business groups and enabling aggressive growth in challenging situations.
- Track record of consistently delivering workplace services and solutions in dynamic and demanding environments, while directly contributing to company profitability.
- Spearhead operational improvements resulting in improved productivity, customer satisfaction and reduced costs.
Experienced in :
- Organizational Agility Business Acumen Collaboration & Negotiations Perseverence Cross Cultural Sensitivity Global Working Relationships Problem Solving Project & Process Management Coaching and Team Development
- Space planning, inventory, allocation, adjacencies, optimization and consolidation
- Development of CAPEX and OPEX budget for multiple facility operations
- Ensure compliance to statutes in respect of building fire safety, pollution control, electrical inspectorate, labor, including EHS etc.
- Identify, source, induct and manage key FM services business partners, in the areas of building maintenance, Housekeeping, transport, food & cafeteria management, printing and stationery, reprographics, help desk, travel desk, mail room, recreation, library services, etc.
- Experience in effective resource management – Power, Water, Waste etc.
- Capability to independently handle day to day Operations for large development centers ( 2+ million sft)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org