Mahindra embarked on its journey in 1945 by assembling the Willys Jeep in India and is now a US $7.1 billion Indian multinational. It employs over 1,00,000 people across the globe and enjoys a leadership position in utility vehicles, tractors and information technology, with a significant and growing presence in financial services, tourism, infrastructure development, trade and logistics. The Mahindra Group today is an embodiment of global excellence and enjoys a strong corporate brand image.
The purpose of this job is to support business objectives by enhanced focus on Legal matters pertaining to Corp Centre.
Position : DM/Manager
Location : Worli, Mumbai
Exclusively look after legal matters pertaining to the following:
- Knowledge of civil, criminal & consumer litigation, attending Court hearings in Mumbai and outside cities, briefing lawyers, drafting of pleadings.
- Good documentation skill- ability to draft, review & vetting all kinds of documents
- Excellent drafting skills.- agreements
- Advice & opinion
- Good Communication skills
- Dealing with people across the group
- Dealing with outside councils, lawyers, law firms.
THE RIGHT PERSON
Essential Attributes -
- Good documentation skill- ability to draft, review & vetting all kinds of legal documents
- Good written & spoken communication
- Tech savvy
- Good presentation skills
- High on energy
- Team Player
Desirable Attributes -
- Handle communication with senior management
Personal Profile -
- Educational Qualifications – LLB
- Experience – 1.5-2.5 years
- Industry choice if any – Manufacturing, FMCG/ MNC/ Pharma
Please mention your current CTC and send your resume to KATARIA.DEEPTI@mahindra.com
Corporate Human Resources
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.