Designation: Senior Manager Legal
Experience: 13+ years
Qualification: Law Graduate
Ctc: 35 Lacs (Max cap)
- To effectively manage all matters relating to ipr, contracts and other legal issues in the courts and other forums.
- To advise on all legal matters affecting the company, to ensure compliance to the legal requirements for the operation of the company.
- To advise on diversification, mergers and acquisitions and legal planning.
- To coordinate with other functions factories/regions so that all requirement with regard to taxes excise etc. are adhered to form time to time.
- To develop strategies and seek opportunities to gain control over all legal requirements.
Legal Consultancy -
- Providing legal advisory services on various legal issues, interalia by furnishing legal opinions on Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Land Acquisition, Contract Matters, Arbitration, IPR Matters, etc.
- Conducting research on various matters involving diverse provisions of law, and getting favourable Court decisions / points to the organisations.
- Providing necessary legal advice as and when required, in respect of the suits to be filed, appeals to be preferred, and on other connected issues.
Legal Documentation -
- Legal due diligence and risk analysis of the government tenders and tenders of large corporate houses for public procurement and infrastructure projects respectively.
- Drafting of statutory notices, conveyance Deeds (land,tenement), agreements relation to marketing and selling of goods, surety Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Distribution, Agency Agreement and Agreement to sale & getting the agreements registered with help of the executives; Coordinating with the other departments in regard to smooth operations without legal issues.
Legal Operations -
- Scrutinising & approving reports furnished by the panel Advocates with regard to the marketability of the title to be taken as a security in respect of the limits/loans to be sanctioned/properties to be purchased.
- Liaising with the panel Advocates, briefing them & following up with them with regard to litigations in issue.
- Handling the registration of trade marks (domestic, foreign) / copy right, infringement of trade marks, infringement suits, raids, cease & desist notices under the trade marks laws, drafting various agreements & preparing C& F agreement, lease, leave and license, etc.
- Overseeing matters pertaining to amalgamation (due diligence) in coordination with secretarial dept., documents pertaining to Projects, i.e. Consortium Agreements, final contracts, tender assessment, & risk evaluation.
If interested kindly apply/revert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Soni T Pandey
Visit us: auctusconsulting.in