Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Global Investment Bank looking to expand their operations in Gurgaon.
Job Description - Reporting into a Manager and building a team of your own, your key responsibilities would include:
- Monthly preparation of the P&L and balance sheet commentary for various entities.
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliations.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and foreign exchange management.
- Statutory financial reporting, including working with external auditors.
- Ensuring completeness of financial records, and compliance with finance control standards.
- Migrating any additional finance responsibilities.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a CA 2006/2007 with experience within Legal Entity Controllership, ideally from an Ibank.
- Candidates with exposure to accounting and financial reporting from MNCs. USGAAP/IFRS would be preferred.
- You should be open to working in shifts.
What's on Offer - End-to-end responsibility for the financial affairs of the various Legal Entities for the company.
To Apply - Click here to apply