FROM : FMCG / PHARMA COS ONLY
- In the changing business and legal scenario a company needs to constantly review, update and comply with various laws and regulations, while achieving the business goals.
Internal Linkages :
- ALL Departments – Customer Development, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, GTC and Supply Chain
External Linkages :
- Trade Mark, Excise and Service Tax, Food and Drug Control, Labour Commissioner & Factory Inspector, Stock Exchanges, Registrar of Companies, Practising Company Secretaries, share transfer agents, Outside Counsels , Consumer forum, Courts and all other Government agencies/ bodies
- Accountability Related Activities
- Handling of Board and Committee Meetings – pre and post meeting compliances
- Handling of Shareholder Meetings – pre and post meeting compliances
- Monitoring Transfer Agents
- Complying Listing and Roc compliances
- Liasoning with International Office for their approval before transacting the business in -India.
- Handling Special Projects from time to time e.g. Acquisitions, Mergers, Capital Reduction etc.
- SEBI complainces
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements – leave and licence, Service Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements etc.
- Handling Indirect Tax litigation – excise and service tax
- Handling IPR litigation, oppositions and registrations of Trademarks.
- Advising clients on various Offers, Schemes, contests and other marketing initiatives from Competition Act and other legal perspective.
- ASCI complaints initiation against competition and defending complaints made against the Company.
- Complying with all laws and regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Law or Company Secretary in Law, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Managing Legal Risk, Providing Business-Oriented Solutions, Promoting Ethics and.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent. Job role in Management or Lawyer.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY DIRECTLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person :
Pan India Recruiters