Urgent opening in banking & financial Industry for Analyst (legal Documentation ) for Mumbai Location
Exp – 1 yr to 6yrs
Position – Analyst
Educational qualification – L.L.B
- Reviewing of Memorandum and Articles of Association and Board Resolution or Resolutions passed by a Committee and other documents to ensure that the company has requisite capacity and authority to enter into Transactions
- Drafting and negotiating amongst others, ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support documents, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Master Netting Agreements, Prime Brokerage Agreements, Executing Brokerage Agreements, Futures and Options Agreements, Cash Trading Agreements, Securities Lending Agreements and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments, Marketing Materials, Distribution Agreements .
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Legal, Risk & Capital Division of bank and other internal departments as necessary. Additionally, to input client and contract data into bank's systems and update when required.
- Assisting in special projects such as contracts review and contracts abstraction.
- Front-line resolution of escalated business specific issues across assigned project areas.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations.
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in those requirements.
- Provide training and guidance to others on the team in relation to special projects.
Preferred Industry – IT /Banking
Location - Mumbai
Looking for L.L.B who do have good exposure in Legal Documentation (Drafting, Reviewing , negotiating contracts and other legal documentation with respect to Financial products)
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Interested Candidates can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org