Bharti Airtel Limited,India's largest integrated and the first private telecom services provider with a footprint in all the 23 telecom circles. Bharti Airtel since its inception has been at the forefront of technology and has steered the course of the telecom sector in the country with its world class products and services.
Purpose of the Job:-
To Conceive, design and execute Learning and Development initiatives to enhance the capabilities of the managerial workforce (B1 & above) and build a strong talent pipeline.
- Works directly with business / functional leaders to define their L&D strategy and coordinate customized programs based on their group’s needs.
- Executes the entire training process - needs assessment, development and/or outsourcing of training programs, including content, delivery of training programs and evaluation of effectiveness of training.
- Researches and recommends a complement of internal and external learning programs that align with the business/ functions objectives and employee needs.
- Develops and delivers management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, etc.
- Researches and develops new technology solutions to increase reach and effectiveness of learning – mlearning , elearning etc.
- MBA/ PGDBA with specialization in HR – from the top 10-15 B- Schools in India
- Relevant Training certifications – like MBTI. Train the Trainer etc
Please send your resume to email@example.com