About the organization: World`s Largest Travel & Credit Card Company
Position: Manager - Learning & Development based out of Gurgaon
The incumbent will be responsible for the Learning & development activities for the particular Business unit. He/She will be responsible for Leadership Training (content & Deliver). Leadership & employee development and Employee engagement.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Work In Collaboration With Senior Leaders, Internal Business Partners To Analyze And Deliver Against Human Performance Improvement Opportunities.
- Coordinate With Leaders To Determine & Analyze Training Needs. Prioritize, Evolve And Deliver On Solutions.
- Develop Or Customize Training Programs And Other Interventions To Meet The Business Needs.
- Design & Deploy Measurement Tools To Gauge Training Effectiveness.
- Utilize Project Management Techniques To Prioritize Efforts And Ensure High-Quality Execution In A Dynamically Changing Environment.
- Support Transference Of Learning Post Training And Provide Support To Implement Development Practices / Initiatives On The Shop Floor.
- Deploy Learning Solutions In Close Coordination With External Training Consultants, As Appropriate.
- Leverage Various Training Channels And Technologies To Deliver A Variety Of Solutions Including Face To Face Training, Online Training, Video, Teleconference Training, And Self-Directed Training.
- Scheduling Training Programs / Events, Developing And Publishing EEG Calendars And Coordinating Post Delivery Program Activities, Monitoring And Tracking Training Data And Reporting MIS.
- Drive Organization Wide Initiatives On Employee Engagement.
- Graduate With 3-5 Years Of Relevant Employee Development Experience.
- Background In Instructor-Eeg, Online, And/Or Blended Learning Training Functions; Ability To Transform Complex Information Into Effective Learning Tools And Communications By Applying Adult Learning Theory, Change Management Methodology, And Instructional Design Principles As Per Business Requirement.
- Strong Consulting Skills. High Result Orientation
- Exceptional Project Management And Organizational Skills
- Understanding Of Org Behavior And Org Development Dynamics
- Communication: Possesses Strong Written And Oral Communication Skills, Writes Structured And Compelling Messages, Tailors Presentation Style To Have Credible Influence And Impact At Various Levels.
- Good Analytical Ability To Identify Training Needs And Devise Solutions
- Demonstrated Competence At Facilitation Of Training Programs.
- Good Interpersonal, Influencing And Negotiation Skills
- Certification On Any Of The Psychometric Tools Like Mbti, Firo-B Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Be A Self-Starter.
Interested Candidates may send in their resumes at the earliest at email@example.com or call at 9899886505
Consultant, Clearway advisors, New Delhi