We are an Executive Search firm based out of by the name Laksh HR Pvt. Ltd. Noida with expertise in handling assignments at Middle & Senior level management. We also cater to cross section of industries like Engg /Manufacturing, Infrastructure/Real Estate, IT, Media, FMCG & Retail, Telecom, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services.
We have been retained by our client, one the leading Education Division as they are looking for Manager HR-L&D for Mumbai Location.
We are looking for a candidate who have experience in Education Industry.
Title :- Manager HR – L&D
Base Location :- Pan India/to Head HR/ Mumbai
Experience / Age bracket / Package :- 5 yrs +/28 – 33/ TBD
MBA from Tier I College
Industry Preference Education /BFS /Hospitality /Entertainment/Others
Essential Skill :-
- A strong Team player
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Hand-on knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Able to multi-task the activities with priorities.
Job Description & KRAs :-
- The incumbent will be responsible for L&D and OD for entire Organization.
- The KRAs will include:
- Design Learning Need Assessment templates, Collate and Analyze
- learning needs for all Support Functions of the Organization.
- Work along with the Support Functions for designing Learning Plan and Calendar for fulfillment of training needs across theCompany.
- Develop a list of in-house as well as external facilitators/trainers for training delivery to accomplish training plan.
- Create Awareness and Communicate Learning Plan (in terms of Learning program type, facilitators, content, date, venue) to the relevant target audience.
- Monitor adherence to learning delivery as per plan.
- Deliver learning programs as per need in areas of Technical / Niche skills and products for relevant target audience.
- Compile developmental needs of relevant target audience; provide feedback to LOB / Department Heads on those needs.
- Supervise compilation of Learning MIS Month wise in terms of (No. of programs delivered according to learning plan, no. of participants, no. of learning person hours/person days, average feedback per to program, training costs, variance with respect budget and plan).
CTC Offered: Up to 15 to 18 L PA
If interested, kindly respond with your UPDATED RESUME & RECENT PHOTOGRAPH and the following details ASAP for further processing & discussion.
Open for relocation
Your current CTC
Your expected CTC
Your current location
Two References from present organization (Name, Designation, Contact No.)
Please do not change subject line while replying for our future reference.
If interested kindly send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org