Oportunity with one of the MNC company into learning and development.
This position is based out in Bangalore.
Looking for candidates having 7+ years of experience. Should be from banking or KPO industry only.
Role focuses on managing, developing, and implementing integrated training curricula for Investment Banking Operations across the Asia Pacific & India region.
- Participate in executing a multi-year training strategy focused on skills development across IB Operations
- Partner with the IB Operations management team in Asia Pacific & India locations to identify and prioritize skill development needs, determine project parameters, and ensure quality solutions
- Partner with subject matter experts and vendors to translate business needs into learning requirements, ensures the right training solution is matched to the need, and leads the team to provide the appropriate solution
- Collaborate with a team of global training professionals including peer learning partners in other regions and a shared services group made up of internal and external resources (e-learning, PMO, training delivery and training administration)
- Provide end to end solution oversight for key training interventions including relationship management, prioritization and solution design & deployment
- Assist in the deployment and ongoing management of IB T&O Skills Academy - a new one stop, front door to integrated skill-based curriculum by role
- Lead the design and ongoing management (globally) for assigned skill-based curricula
- Conduct training evaluation to identify program impact, return of investment, and areas of improvement for owned curricula
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, emerging technologies, and LOB/client direction to anticipate and accommodate shifts in business needs and priorities.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of training and development experience
- Experience of building key partnerships & relationships with senior stakeholders across multiple locations
- Excellent communication, influencing & problem solving skills along with the ability to interact with all levels of leadership
- Innovative solution design skills to facilitate continuous skills development
- Ability to quickly assess and accommodate shifts in the business environment and related needs and priorities
- Experience in performing needs assessments to identify skills gaps and determine the right solution
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast moving global environment; project management experience desired
- Proven ability to execute in ambiguous situations
- Client focus
- Ownership and execution
- Consulting and influencing skills
- Drive for quality and results
- Business acumen
- Project management
- Leadership and strategic thinking
- Interpersonal effectiveness and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Dimensions HRD Consultants