We have an urgent requirement for an Executive - L&D (contractual position) at BNP Paribas Mumbai.
Brief description of candidate :
- 3-4 experience in HR (atleast one year in L&D co-ordination) Working knowledge of HR fundamentals and L&D processes.
- Diploma in HR / BMS with specialisation in HR / MMS / MBA in HR
- Good communication and presentation skills, confident and assertive. Shows enthusiasm and a self-starting spirit.
- Hands on experience with MS Office in particular Excel.
- Preferably someone who's worked in the banking / financial services industry
- Age - 23-27 years. Only from Mumbai based candidates preferred as no relocation / accomodation benefits are offered.
Brief description of profile :
TRAINING PLAN & CALENDAR
- Assist in Analyzing training needs, Develop the monthly training calendar, communicate training plan to all employees.
- Liase with functional heads, branch managers, line managers and individual employees to ensure appropriate nominations for programs.
- Plan and coordinate on the training room usage / training requirement logistics.
- Manage inventory and stock of training infrastructure as required.
TRAINING DATABASE MANAGEMENT & REPORTING:
- Collate data and maintain effective database on training needs. attendance, man-hours, costs (liaise with Fin Con on the same) and feedback, prepare.
- Provide reports as and when required.
- Develop feedback systems to capture training feedback.
- Analyse feedback.
- Collate summary of training.
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT & TRAINING INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Source books and multi media on relevant topics for the library.
- Manage the database of books and multimedia purchased.
- Promote usage of training resources (library / WBT’s / OE) with employees.
- Assist in rolling out sessions as per the Open Education Plan
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President - L&D / HR
BNP Paribas India