Company: Captive unit of a leading bank
Role: AVP L&D
Education required: Graduate + MBA (HR)
Experience: 10+ years
- Enable L&D teams by demonstrating the ability to support multi location and multi cultural teams by way of teamwork and collective management.
- Support business growth through effective and timely learning interventions
- Assist VP L&D to execute respective Training Operating Plans
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, Center Management and BPs to provide assistance/guidance on training related issues.
- Actively promote self-development and the usage of different learning channels with recommendations for improvement on course material that supports in retaining alignment with Group and GR L&D provided by the business.
- Self driven and inspires team to deliver high quality customer driven service and brand awareness by delivering learning solutions through regular 1 on 1s, on the job training, group discussion, group training/workshops
The incumbent should have
- Good exposure in Leadership Training
- Proactively work with Center Management & Stake Holders.
- Constantly meet the expected output of learning and development solutions.
- Should be able to identify training needs & develop modules as and when required and deliver training to the senior management.
- Influence buy-in of key stakeholders by maintaining high credibility.
- Continuously support solutions for ongoing recurring L & D issues like allocation of resources, high expectations from stakeholders given tight delivery timelines.
If interested kindly share your updated CV ASAP on email@example.com so as to discuss the opening further.
Thanks n Regards,