We are looking for the Professionals whose profile is into Leadership Training & Development & emphasizes more on Delivery parts. For Ex: To whom you have delivered the training i.e; Audience & also how many training sessions you took in a Week/Month
Company: One of the Leading International BPO (A Client of ANS Consulting)
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Working Time: 12.00 noon- 09.00 pm
Salary: Best in the industry
Pls find the JD of the above mentioned profile-:
Primary Responsibility Will represent L&D in the organization (be the FACE of L&D)
Will interact with the L&D clients, initiate learning need conversations, facilitate the learning process in the organization, facilitate the design of learning interventions, responsible for getting the right initiative designed to meet the client’s need, at the same time be the one who will check the effectiveness of the initiative on the floor.
will also create a demand for the L&D initiatives
An L&D manager will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and leading training managers. He/She will design, plan and deliver training programs and also oversees the changes in the curriculum. makes sure that training materials together with instructional methods are not only current but also effective. manages the facilitation and instruction skills of the training managers and assists in the improvement of competencies in the classroom. A senior L&D manager also collaborates with other learning professionals as well as learning and development organizations to offer training to the employees while also communicating and reporting successes and progress to management.
- Establishing the brand of L&D in the organization
- Number of new initiatives designed and facilitated
- Learning needs in the organization clearly and effectively captured and responded too
- Increase the demand of learning interventions in the organization
- Delivering a few of the initiatives
- Constantly achieving high feedback on the learning effectiveness scale
- Improving the eSat scores on “learning and development’
Role/ Responsibilities-Learning Consultant
- Leading the end to end process & people of key team initiatives impacting capability development of Associates, Management & Senior Management including AVPs and above
- Designing/getting learning interventions designed
- Selecting suitable internal/external resources to meet/deliver the intervention
- Interacting with a variety of external learning facilitators
- Designing methods and processes to measure learning effectiveness relevant to the learning intervention
- Tracking and monitoring the learning effectiveness scores
- Constantly improving the interventions the L&D designs and facilitates
- Delivering a few of the interventions
Competencies & Skills-Values & Behaviour
- Prior experience in facilitating and delivering learning/training is essential.
- Excellent influencing skills
- High on self learning
- Ability to manage learning projects
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of hierarchy
- Ability to capture raw data, read and analyse data, draw meanings and present these to all relevant audiences.
- Excellent at networking: within the organization as well as outside
- Ability to work within a team and create a team wherever required
- Be innovative: be able to see a larger picture, able to work out ways to disseminate learning in a variety of methods and constantly innovate or adapt new methods
- Ability to align resources and deliver time and again
- Value learning, value the potential of all employees in the organization, be a good fit to ABC values.
- Believe in learning as a continuous developmental activity.
- Persistent, resilient, be able to push back yet maintain relationship, high on energy and enthusiasm, be able to generate support for self and lead.
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV with attached photo & mentioning present salary, expected salary & joining time(Mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates from Delhi/NCR are preferable.