Manager-Learning & Development
We are an Executive Search firm based out of by the name Laksh HR Pvt. Ltd. Noida with expertise in handling assignments at Middle & Senior level management. We also cater to cross section of industries like Engg /Manufacturing, Infrastructure/Real Estate, IT, Media, FMCG & Retail, Telecom, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services.
We have been retained by our client, one the leading Education company for as they are looking for Manager HR – L&D for Mumbai Location.
Title Manager HR – L&D
Scope / Reporting Pan India/to Head HR/ Mumbai
structure / Base;
Education MBA from Tier I College
Experience / Age5 yrs +/28 – 33/ TBD
Industry Preference Education /BFS /Hospitality /Entertainment/Others
CTC- 18 L PA
- A strong Team player
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Hand-on knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Able to multi-task the activities with priorities.
Job Description & KRAs
The incumbent will be responsible for L&D and OD for entire Organization.
The KRAs will include:
- Design Learning Need Assessment templates, Collate and Analyze learning needs for all Support Functions of the Organization.
- Work along with the Support Functions for designing Learning Plan and Calendar for fulfillment of training needs across the Company.
- Develop a list of in-house as well as external facilitators/trainers for training delivery to accomplish training plan.
- Create Awareness and Communicate Learning Plan (in terms of Learning program type, facilitators, content, date, venue) to the relevant target audience.
- Monitor adherence to learning delivery as per plan.
- Deliver learning programs as per need in areas of Technical / Niche skills and products for relevant target audience.
- Compile developmental needs of relevant target audience; provide feedback to LOB / Department Heads on those needs.
- Supervise compilation of Learning MIS Month wise in terms of (No. of programs delivered according to learning plan, no. of participants, no. of learning person hours/person days, average feedback per to program, training costs, variance with respect budget and plan).
Priyanka– Relationship Manager
Laksh Human Resources India Pvt Ltd (LHR). A-90, Sector 4, Noida - 201301
Land line - 0120-4512210
email@example.com , www.lakshhr.com, www.facebook.com/lakshhr