One of the leading travel company
AM - Domestic land accounting
- Leading and directing a team of 3-4 people for managing land affairs.
- Timely recording and reconciliation of Revenue and ensuring accounting discipline.
- Weekly and Monthly Revenue reporting with analysis of gross margin and destinations sold etc
- Timely discharge of statutory liabilities of service tax etc
- Ensuring control on debtors outstanding through regular reporting and discipline on collections and credit approvals.
- Suppliers reconciliations and payment as per the credit terms
- Manage prebuying inventories
- Advance and Prepayment settlements
- Tracking of security deposits and periodic confirmations.
- Statutory and internal audit compliance for Land revenue
- B.Com. + CA / ICWA (Inter) with an experience of 7+ years with a team handling experience.
- Should have excellent Excel Skills
- Should Well verse in Accounting
- Experience in travel industry is desirable
Number of Positions
Interested candidate can send their cvs on email@example.com or else call on 9099077040
Up Man Placements Pvt Ltd.